C# Experienced Software Engineers
We are looking for solid, experienced Software Engineers to join our Product Development at our headquarters in Espoo, Finland. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. We are a world class company and we look for great people to join us.
We offer you...
...a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
What we require from you
- More than 4 years of professional experience in C# development
- Experience in automated testing along development (unit testing and/or integration testing)
- Fluent written and spoken English (we're in an international environment!)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills (team work and working together are key for success!)
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
What we appreciate
- More than 4 years of professional experience developing under Windows environment with Visual Studio
- More than 3 years of professional experience in WPF and XAML
- Experience in 3D modeling software, BIM or construction industry knowledge
- Experience in using MS Visual Studio 2013
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in large applications development
- Experience in working on legacy code
- Experience on Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Interest in test driven development
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, programming, testing and documenting our software
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release.
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and process development
- Joining a great team so that our joint potential can be multiplied!
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
More information from Roger Carulla Bové, Manager, Product Foundation, tel. +358 40 760 4773, on Thursdays from 9 - 15.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via this application link as soon as possible, latest by March 18th, 2015.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com
"The company has been building a motivating, human and open company culture, where personnel take great pride in their work"
- Company Culture Award 2014, Workplaces of the Future, Finland