C++ Experienced Software Engineer
Trimble is recruiting for C++ Experienced Software Engineers to fill an opportunity in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for solid, experienced Software Engineers to join our Product Development unit. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. Our products have been used in spectacular and demanding construction projects like Bird´s Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi and many more. We are a world class company and we look for great people to join us.
You know software is not ready even when it has been released, and you are ready to continuously improve it. You want to deliver customer value often and quickly and you are an eager problem solver. You care about software quality, you care about the customer and you want to make a difference. You know that teamwork is a key for success!
We offer you...
...a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. We offer you the possibility to develop in a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
What we require from you
- More than 5 years of professional experience in C++ development
- Professional experience in working on legacy code and large applications
- Fluent written and spoken English (we're in an international environment!)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
- Determination to deliver customer value through your expertise
What we appreciate
- More than 5 years of professional experience developing under Windows environment
- Experience in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
- Good command of C# and WPF technologies
- Professional experience in Git based systems
- Professional experience with TDD and ATDD approaches
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, programming, testing and documenting our software
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release.
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and process development
- Joining a great team so that our joint potential can be multiplied!
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Our solutions are used in over 150 countries and we have colleagues in more than 30 countries. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit www.trimble.com