What do the Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi, and the Grandfather’s bridge in Helsinki have in common? The 3D design and modelling for them was accomplished with Tekla Structures. Visit https://www.tekla.com/references to see what we help to build.
We are looking for a C# developer to join our Engineering unit in Espoo, Finland.
We offer you
- A role in a diverse international organization working with around 30 nationalities
- C# and C++ development on Tekla Structures, our flagship product
- Complex problems to solve daily that address the needs of our customers
- An Agile team of specialists to work alongside to deliver high quality features
- Training in technical and soft skills to advance your career.
We are looking for
- Professional experience in C# development
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Positivity and enthusiasm for software engineering
- Experience and knowledge in Git based systems and Agile processes.
We consider as a plus your experience and/or knowledge of
- 3D modeling software or construction industry
- C++, C++/CLI, WPF
- UI design, user experience design
- Creating API for external developers.
For more information please contact Roger Carulla Bové, email@example.com or tel. +358 40 760 4773 on Thursdays.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, September 5, 2021 at the latest.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.