C++ Developer – join our team!
We are looking for a C++ Developer to join our Product Development unit in Espoo, Finland. We are looking for great talent to join our teams.
We are proud of developing Tekla Structures, the world's leading software for the construction industry. What do construction projects like Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing or Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi have in common? The structural design, 3D modeling, detailing and drawing production needed in these spectacular and demanding projects was done in Tekla Structures. Find many more at https://www.tekla.com/references.
You know software is not ready even when it has been released, and you are ready to continuously improve it. You want to deliver customer value often and quickly and you are an eager problem solver. You care about software quality, you care about the customer and you want to make a difference. You know that teamwork is a key for success!
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a diverse organization and the possibility to grow inside the company.
- Develop core functionalities in Tekla Structures within a challenging and inspiring environment.
- Solve complex problems to address the needs of our customers.
- Help your team to deliver high quality features.
- Learn the workings of our flagship product, Tekla Structures.
What we are looking for:
- Professional experience in C++ development
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
- Experience/knowledge in Git based systems
- Experience/knowledge with Agile methodologies.
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience/knowledge in C# development
- Experience/knowledge in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
For more information please contact Roger Carulla Bové, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 760 4773 on Thursdays.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible, but at the latest October 7, 2019.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com
See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia