Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Information Management team at Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
In this position you will have meaningful and versatile tasks in an international and diverse high-tech environment. You will have a possibility to become an expert in business system automation and integrations and to increase productivity by solving our business challenges with routine automation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining business system automation and integrations (e.g. license billing, finance solutions, payroll)
- Collaborating with stakeholders; analyzing business requirements and providing solutions and maintaining services
- Administering SQL servers and SQL databases.
To be successful in your role, you need to have:
- Advanced knowledge on MS SQL server administration, T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of integration platforms, e.g. MS SSIS, BizTalk, LogicApps etc.
- Knowledge of Data warehouse / Data vault technologies
- Understanding of business reporting platforms
- Understanding integrations between financial and business systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
C# programming skills and other database engines (Oracle, Postgres) knowledge will be a plus.
If you want to have further information about the position, please contact Tiina Painio, Manager, Business Systems, tel. +358 400 605 333 on Friday January 29 from 14.00 to 16.00 and on Wednesday February 3 from 9.00 to 11.00.
As a company we offer you possibilities to grow and learn inside the company, a great work-life balance and a lot of opportunities to enjoy subsidized leisure time activities through our hobby clubs. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to succeed. See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
Send your application and résumé with a salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, by February 21 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs about 800 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.