Business Manager, Building and Construction, India
Tekla India is urgently looking for BUSINESS MANAGER-Tekla B&C (Engineering & CIP ) , at their Navi Mumbai office.
Business Manager will be responsible to accomplish organizational goals by achieving business target for the specific business vertical of the organization. Will be a strategic thinker and performer. Generate business revenue through aggressive sales & negotiation skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Responsible for the Sales & Business promotion of Tekla Structures Product line, especially in Structural / Civil Engineering & CIP segment. Drive solution sales concept.
- Ensure achievement of overall as well as segment-wise sales targets.
- Responsible for quarter-wise sales forecasting and sales funnel management.
- Formulating segment-wise business strategies and make focused initiatives.
- Implementation of Sales strategies set by corporate management.
- Involve in segment specific promotional activities like road-shows/seminars
- Working with business lead & prepare a market analysis report on specific segment.
- Growth of ownership segment by implementing strategic business decision.
- Acquire new customers and maintain business relationship with corporate customers.
- Coordinate with HQ segment desks and act as local business representative of that segment.
- Co-ordination with local cross vertical departments like Marketing & Technical services to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Prepare & involve in segment budgeting & work closely with local area Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education Qualification: Graduate Civil engineering / MBA (Optional)
- Experience: 8 –15 years preferable from software / IT segment in sales & BDM profile.
- Strong computer skills (Excel , CRM , PowerPoint )
- Knowledge of Engineering & BIM software application is desirable.
- Self-motivating, proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong presentable personality with good command in verbal and written English.
- Enthusiastic and proactive for domestic and international travel as per business need.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong team player & knowledge of CRM based work execution system.
- Flexible work attitude with strong aggression to achieve more.
- Employment in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the
- world. Association with strong Brand in the global BIM technology offering market.
- An International working environment & industry standard attractive reward system.
- Challenging and meaningful work and competent colleagues.
- An opportunity to exploit your core skills in global scenario.
JOB LOCATION : Tekla Navi Mumbai Office ( India head office )
EXPECTED TIME FRAME FOR JOINING : Oct-Nov 2014
Please send your application and resume with present CTC to ‘careers-in @tekla.com ‘ & email@example.com latest by15th Sep 2014
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. Trimble is NASDAQ listed organisation. To know more browse www.tekla.com