Trimble Solutions GmbH provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved efficiency, accuracy and collaboration. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Business Director to manage and lead Trimble Solutions GmbH organization and to achieve the sales targets established for the company. In addition, the Business Director is to successfully manage, operate and optimize the company operations as well as to maintain, improve and build customer relationships. The position is located in Frankfurt, Germany.
Business Director reports to Trimble Buildings Structures Division in Finland.
We offer you
- A key position in growing international company with local team
- The best of the class technology and software offering for the building & construction industry
- Challenging and meaningful work with professional and skillful colleagues in an innovative and open atmosphere
- A position with good collaboration possibilities with stakeholders around the organization
- Competitive salary and benefits.
As a Business Director your responsibilities include
- P/L responsibility for the Structures Division at Trimble Solutions GmbH
- Planning and forecasting strategic sales, e.g. preparing annual budget and action plans
- Developing/establishing area and channel strategy in the sales area (Germany) for the present and future
- Developing and executing marketing strategies/plans
- Leading the marketing, sales and customer support processes
- Driving acquisition of new customers and visiting key customers and industry key influencers and networks actively
- Frequent communication with Structures team in Finland, e.g. reporting area activities
- Ensuring that division operations are in compliance with local laws and regulations including Trimble corporate rules and instructions.
To succeed in this position, you should have
- Proven track record in managing a small entity or running a large sales organization with P/L responsibility
- Experience in (IT / software related ) b-to-b sales
- Experience and knowledge of software and construction industry
- Ability to build and utilize a network of relationships within the building & construction industry in Germany to support delivery of results.
- Knowledge of 3D/BIM software in construction
- Fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Proven strategic and operational leadership skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to be able to work in a dynamic multicultural/international business environment.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful and dynamic team, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com