Back End Developer, Trimble Connect
We are looking for enthusiastic Back End Developers to join Trimble Connect Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located in Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Trimble Connect is responsible for development of software that makes our applications and processes for the built environment (Buildings, Heavy Civil and Geospatial) work together. Our mission is to create scalable, cloud-based systems that enable our customers to become more productive, efficient and environmentally conscious by enabling digital construction workflows. As an international company with world-wide presence and experience in developing cutting edge technology including 3D visualization and Augmented Reality, Trimble is uniquely positioned to enable an industry transformation on a global scale.
Join the company that pioneered GPS to transform positioning in the built environment and help us with our next transformation: integrated workflows enabled by cloud technologies. Our agile and international team of skilled people are looking forward to work with you.
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Possibility to be in a front row in building cutting edge solutions that will be the backbone of the future
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- State of the art tools
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being part in defining, building and maintaining globally used web services and cloud solutions
- Active participation in team responsibilities and process development in globally distributed organization
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience in
- Cloud based software development in globally distributed organization
- Building scalable and highly available web services on DevOps environment
- Various databases (both relational and NoSQL)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent teamwork skills but being able to work also independently
- Initiative by nature and willingness to work with cross located teams, occasionally also at irregular hours
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with latest web technologies
We also appreciate
- Experience in Python, C# and Node.js
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for reuse
For more information please contact Matti Antila, tel. +358 30 6611765 on at 14-15 o'clock on Tuesdays.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the Application form as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com.
See also our Trimble Privacy Notice for Applicants.