Back End Developer, Trimble Connect
Back End Developer, Trimble Connect
We are now looking for two enthusiastic Back End Developers to join Trimble Connect Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located in Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Trimble Connect is responsible for development of software that makes our applications and processes for the built environment (Buildings, Heavy Civil and Geospatial) work together. Our mission is to create scalable, cloud-based systems that enable our customers to become more productive, efficient and environmentally conscious by enabling digital construction workflows. As an international company with world-wide presence and experience in developing cutting edge technology including 3D visualization and Augmented Reality, Trimble is uniquely positioned to enable an industry transformation on a global scale.
Join the company that pioneered GPS to transform positioning in the built environment and help us with our next transformation: integrated workflows enabled by cloud technologies.
Our agile and international team of skilled people are looking forward to work with you.
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Possibility to be in a front row in building cutting edge solutions that will be the backbone of the future
- State of the art tools
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- Flexibility in combing remote and office work
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being part in defining, building maintaining and operating globally used web services and cloud solutions
- Active participation in team responsibilities and process development in globally distributed organization
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience in
- Cloud based software development in globally distributed organization
- Building scalable and highly available web services on DevOps environment
- Using various data management solutions (both relational and NoSQL)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Initiative by nature and willingness to work with cross located teams in different time-zones
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvements, automating processes and repetitive tasks and keeping up to date with latest cloud technologies
We also appreciate:
- Experience in Python, C# and Node.js
- Experience in microservice architecture design, operation, orchestration, and administration
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for reuse
If you don’t have all the qualifications and experience but you feel motivated, we encourage you to apply!
If you want to join us, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, 7.12.2020, at the latest. We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.
If you have any questions, please contact Jukka Vuorenmaa, jukka.vuorenmaa[@]trimble.com
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com