Back End Developer, Trimble Connect
We are looking for enthusiastic Back End Developer to join Trimble Connect Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located in Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Trimble Connect is responsible for development of software that makes our applications and processes for the built environment (Buildings, Heavy Civil and Geospatial) work together. Our mission is to create scalable, cloud-based systems that enable our customers to become more productive, efficient and environmentally conscious by enabling digital construction workflows. As an international company with world-wide presence and experience in developing cutting edge technology including 3D visualization and Augmented Reality, Trimble is uniquely positioned to enable an industry transformation on a global scale.
Join the company that pioneered GPS to transform positioning in the built environment and help us with our next transformation: integrated workflows enabled by cloud technologies. Our agile and international team of skilled people are looking forward to work with you.
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Possibility to be in a front row in building cutting edge solutions that will be the backbone of the future
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- State of the art tools
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being part in defining, building maintaining and operating globally used web services and cloud solutions
- Active participation in team responsibilities and process development in globally distributed organization
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience in
- Cloud based software development in globally distributed organization
- Building scalable and highly available web services on DevOps environment
- Various databases (both relational and NoSQL)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent teamwork skills but being able to work also independently
- Initiative by nature and willingness to work with cross located teams, occasionally also at irregular hours
- Enthusiasm for
- Continuous improvements
- Automating processes and repetitive tasks
- Keeping up to date with latest cloud technologies
We also appreciate:
- Experience in Python, C# and Node.js
- Experience in microservice architecture design, operation, orchestration, and administration
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for reuse
For more information please contact Alexey Otavin (email@example.com).
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible, but at the latest on May 28, 2019.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D