Application Specialist - Precast Concrete (Remote, US or Kennesaw, GA)
Trimble is recruiting for an Application Specialist for our Precast Concrete software.
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our team selling Tekla Structures software to the precast concrete industry in the US. Application Specialists have a key technical role as the subject matter expert in our sales team, working closely with Account Managers to understand the needs of prospective customers then demonstrating how Tekla Structures will help them improve their precast engineering, detailing and production process. Additionally, the selected candidate will be expected to support current users of Tekla Structures with training, implementation, as well as support the technical team with their knowledge of the precast concrete industry.
If you are tired of the daily grind and dealing with project deadlines, then this is a great opportunity to use your precast industry experience in a new and exciting way.
- Product demonstrations of Tekla Structures to structural precast manufacturers and detailers
- Guidance and support for customers during product evaluation, training, system implementation and initial projects
- Consultancy services to customers regarding best practice and work flow
- Conveying customer requirements to Tekla’s development team
- Localization and testing of Tekla Structures software to meet the needs of US precasters
- Customer training
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience working in the structural precast industry is essential, preferably with precast manufacturer or detailer
- Deep knowledge of precast engineering and detailing practices is essential
- Practical experience of precast production is highly desirable
- Experience using Tekla Structures for precast concrete detailing is highly desirable
- Understanding of rebar detailing, fabrication techniques and industry standards
The successful candidate must also:
- Want a challenge and be motivated by success
- Be a natural and confident communicator
- Have permission to work in the USA
- Hold a valid driving license and be able to rent a vehicle
- Be prepared to travel domestically up to 30%
- Be prepared to travel internationally on occasion
- Preferred location is Kennesaw, GA (metro Atlanta) but strong candidates in other locations will be considered.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have
solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D