Application Specialist, Concrete Segment
Trimble is recruiting for an Application Specialist - Concrete Segment to fill an opportunity in the Metro Atlanta, GA.
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla Structures tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our team in supporting the sales of Tekla Structures to the concrete community in North America. The role will be focused on technical support to concrete contractors, self-performing general contractors, precasters and rebar detailers.
Application Specialists have a key role in our sales team, working closely with Account Managers to understand the needs of prospective customers then demonstrating how Tekla Structures will help them improve their process. Additionally, the selected candidate will be expected to support current users of Tekla Structures with their implementations as well as support the technical team with their knowledge of the concrete industry.
- Product demonstrations of Tekla Structures to concrete, formwork and rebar companies
- Guidance and support for customers during product evaluation and initial projects
- Consultancy services to customers regarding best practice and work flow
- Conveying customer requirements to Tekla’s development team
- Product localization and testing
- Customer training
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience using Tekla Structures in a concrete, rebar or construction environment
- Understanding of concrete design and construction workflows
- Understanding of rebar detailing and fabrication techniques
- Want a challenge and are motivated by success
- Natural and confident communicators
The successful candidate must also:
- Have authorization to work in the USA
- Hold a valid driving license and be able to rent a vehicle
- Be prepared to travel domestically up to 40%
- Be prepared to travel internationally on occasion
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D