Trimble is recruiting for an Application Specialist to fill an opportunity in the Metro Atlanta area, GA.
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our team selling Tekla Structures to the concrete community in North America. The role will be focused on selling to concrete contractors, self-performing general contractors, precasters and rebar detailers. Application Specialists have a key role in our sales team, working closely with Account Managers to understand the needs of prospective customers then demonstrating how Tekla Structures will help them improve their process. Additionally, the selected candidate will be expected to support current users of Tekla Structures with their implementations as well as support the technical team with their knowledge of the concrete industry.
- Product demonstrations of Tekla Structures to concrete and rebar companies
- Guidance and support for customers during product evaluation and initial projects
- Consultancy services to customers regarding best practice and work flow
- Conveying customer requirements to Tekla’s development team
- Product localization and testing
- Customer training.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience using Tekla Structures in a concrete, rebar or construction environment
- Understanding of concrete design and construction workflows
- Understanding of rebar detailing and fabrication techniques
- Want a challenge and are motivated by success
- Natural and confident communicators.
The successful candidate must also:
- Have permission to work in the USA
- Hold a valid driving license and be able to rent a vehicle
- Be prepared to travel domestically up to 40%
- Be prepared to travel internationally on occasion.
If you are interested in joining in our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D