Application Manager, Cast in Place Concrete segment, Tekla Building & Construction
We develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructable multimaterial models of all structures.
We are looking for an Application Manager with a general knowledge of Tekla Structures to join our Cast in Place Concrete segment at Tekla’s Building & Construction business area. Cast in Place segment supports our area offices and resellers in providing software products and services to contractors concerned with cast in place concrete.
If you are a civil, structural or construction engineer and want to take a new direction in your career, you might be the person we are looking for!
We expect you to have
- Experience in construction industry, preferably in cast in place concrete related functions
- Experience in usage of Tekla Structures software
- Interest in IT and a desire to learn software product business
- Good problem solving and communication skills and an ability to work under own direction
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Your responsibilities will include
- Tekla Structures presales training and knowledge transfer for Tekla area offices and resellers
- Supporting Tekla area offices and resellers in Tekla Structures sales and customer implementations
- Participation in other Cast in Place segment's tasks like sales support and marketing activities including events and exhibitions, training material production and software testing.
We offer you
- A global viewpoint to software business serving cast in place concrete industry
- An opportunity to develop your expertise in Tekla Structures in varying and demanding tasks with our customers
- Highly skilled colleagues and a supportive atmosphere
- An international working environment with customers and colleagues all over the world
- Comprehensive orientation.
The position will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
For more information please contact Jarkko Stenvall, Director, Cast in Place Concrete segment, tel. +358 40 5586422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with resumé and salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, December 28, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network.
Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com