Application Consultant, Tekla, Mexico & Central America
- Provide both Reactive and Proactive Technical Support to Customers and for Product Evaluations by Prospects.
- Provide Product Training in Accordance with Tekla’s Training Procedures both in Tekla Training Centers and at Customer Locations.
- Provide Product Testing for Product Development and Customer Service Team.
- Provide presales activities to develop sales opportunities within the region.
- Work with Members of Product Management and Segment Management to Develop Solution Positioning and Client Proposals.
- Develop and Deliver Product Demonstrations and Presentations for Sales Demonstrations, User Meeting Presentations, Industry Events, etc.
- Maintain Close Contact with the Customer Base to Identify Industry Trends, Needs, and Opportunities.
- Work closely with Product Management, Segment Management, and Application Consultant(s) to Develop Appropriate and Effective Sales Materials for the Market.
- Assist in Development and Strengthening of Industry Partner/Vendor Relationships on a Technical Level.
- Coordinate with Marketing Team & Segment Management on Product Write Ups, Case Studies, and Trade Show or Publication Entries.
- Description of Work, Targets, and Required Results Onsite and Web-based Technical Product Demonstrations.
- Onsite and Tekla Office-based Product Training & Support
- Utilize CRM as main tool to document work and interaction with customers and prospects.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Practical Experience in the Industry (or similar) with Secondary Degree
- 4 year Technical (or Business) Degree (preferred)
- Structural Steel Industry Experience
- Steel Fabrication/Detailing Experience (preferred)
- Offshore, Pre-Engineered Metal Building, and/or Bridge Industry Knowledge gives merit
- Sales Experience gives merit
- Other Languages gives merit (ex. Finnish)
- Knowledge of CAD / Design and/or Modeling Software is Required
- Knowledge and Experience with Tekla Structures (preferred)
- Knowledge of Structural Design and/or Modeling Software (preferred)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Normal Office Suites
- Willingness to Travel within Mexico & Central America Up to 50%
- Travel to Tekla US Office Quarterly (More in the Early Stages of Career)
- Occasional International Travel
- Outgoing Sales Personality
- Advanced Organizational Skills
- High Technical Aptitude
If you are interested in joining our team, APPLY here.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com