Application Consultant, Steel
We are looking for an Application Consultant, Steel to Tekla Inc. in US.
Your Key Responsibilities are to:
- Develop and Deliver Product Demonstrations and Presentations for Sales Demonstrations, User Meeting Presentations, Industry Trade Shows & Events, Seminars, etc.
- Provide both Reactive and Proactive Technical Support and General Instruction to Prospective Customer Product Evaluators.
- Provide Product Testing for New Product Development as well as Help-File Authoring & Maintenance of Locally Developed Product Extensions.
- Maintain Close Contact with the General Market and Customer Base to Identify Industry Trends, Needs, and Gather Technical Requirements for the Product.
- Work closely with Product and Segment Management to Develop Appropriate and Effective Sales Materials for the Market. Work with Members of Product and Segment Management to Develop Solution Positioning and Client Proposals.
- Assist in Development and Strengthening of Industry Partner/Vendor Relationships on a Technical Level.
- Coordinate with Marketing Team & Segment Management on Product Write Ups, Case Studies, and Trade Show or Publication Entries.
- Provide Product Training to Sales & Support Staff on both New and Existing Technical Aspects of the Product As Needed. Provide Product Training and Consulting, both Locally and Onsite, to Customers and Prospects in Accordance with Established Procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years of Structural Steel Industry Experience
- 2 Years Steel Detailing Experience and Minimum 1 Year w/ Tekla Structures Software
- Secondary Technical (or Business) Degree (preferred)
- Steel Fabrication, Offshore, Pre-Engineered Metal Building, and/or Bridge Industry Knowledge gives merit
- Knowledge of Other CAD / Design and/or Modeling Software gives merit
- Sales Experience gives merit
- Knowledge of Structural Design and/or Modeling Software gives merit
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software gives merit
- Normal Office Suites
- English, other Languages gives merit (ex. Spanish or Finnish).
- Willingness to Travel Domestically Up to 20-40%
- Occasional International Travel
- Outgoing Sales Personality
- Advanced Organizational Skills
- High Technical Aptitude.
If you are interested in joining our team, pls APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.