Application Consultant, Mexico and Central America
Trimble Solutions Mexico provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. www.tekla.com
We are looking for an Application Consultant to join our Sales team in Mexico City.
As an Application Consultant you will be responsible for the segment pre-sales (technical demonstrations, presentations, managing technical objections), technical support (as it pertains to the use of the software, creating workflows, etc.) and advocating the use of our systems within the industry.
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Provide both reactive and proactive technical support to customers and for product evaluations by prospects.
- Provide product training in accordance with our training procedures both in Trimble Solutions’ Training Centers and at customer locations.
- Provide product testing for Product Development and Customer Service team.
- Provide presales activities to develop sales opportunities within the region.
- Work with members of Product Management and Segment Management to develop solution positioning and client proposals.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and presentations for sales demonstrations, user meeting presentations, industry events, etc.
- Maintain close contact with the customer base to identify industry trends, needs, and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product Management, Segment Management, and Application Consultant(s) to develop appropriate and effective sales materials for the market.
- Assist in development and strengthening of industry partner/vendor relationships on a technical level.
- Coordinate with Marketing Team & Segment Management on product write ups, case studies, and trade show or publication entries.
- Utilize CRM as main tool to document work and interaction with customers and prospects.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Civil Engineer, Architect or similar background
- Practical experience in the industry (or similar) with Secondary Degree
- Engineering, Concrete and Structural Steel industry experience
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills
- Knowledge of CAD / Design and/or Modeling Software
- Knowledge and experience with Tekla Structures
- Knowledge of Structural Design and/or Modeling Software
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision with a can do attitude. A team player who is well versed and knowledgeable in the industry terminology and customer oriented.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Mexico, Central America & Caribbean up to 50%, to Trimble Solutions US Office quarterly (more in the early stages of career) and occasional international travel.
- Outgoing sales personality
- Advanced organizational skills
- High technical aptitude
- Works well with objectives.
We also appreciate:
- 4 year Technical Degree
- Engineering, Concrete detailing experience
- Other language skills (ex. Finnish)
- Knowledge of BIM processes and workflows
- Knowledge of MIS systems and Steel Fabrication experience.
With us you can:
- Work in an innovative and high-tech environment
- Enjoy an open and international atmosphere
- Have a competitive salary and growth opportunities.
Further information from Eduardo Orozco, Regional Manager Mexico and Central America via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D