A&D Product Manager
Trimble Solutions UK provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
Trimble is actively recruiting for a Product Manager to fill an exciting opportunity, based either in the UK, Europe or USA
You are a motivated and engaging individual, with a proven track record in software product management, who's looking for a new challenge. You will develop and implement new strategic and tactical plans to accelerate the growth of one of Trimble's leading structural analysis & design software products globally.
You will work closely with the development, marketing, sales and support teams around the globe to deliver a first class user experience and achieve ambitious revenue growth targets. You will work closely with the SMT in Leeds, United Kingdom and Espoo, Finland, and be required to travel frequently overseas to engage with colleagues and customers in order to gather stakeholder requirements and promote the product.
If you are looking for a challenging role where your strategic vision and blend of commercial/technical skills can really make a measurable difference, then this could be the role for you.
- Defining and managing the strategic growth plans for the product and measuring its performance
- Planning and implementing new business opportunities including entry into new geographic markets and customer segments
- Defining and managing the development roadmap, gathering and prioritizing requirements from customers and sales/support teams and balancing these against ROI
- Working closely and effectively with the Product Development Team
- Establishing effective pricing strategies for both perpetual and subscription licenses
- Undertaking detailed market and competitor analyses
- Working with internal marketing teams to develop suitable positioning and marketing collateral, including benefit statements, campaigns, release notes, case studies, and testimonials
- Education and support of internal sales and support teams around the globe
- Evangelizing about the product through engagement with customers, either directly or by attendance global user days, trade shows and other events
- Identify strategic partnerships with other 3rd parties and software vendors
- Proven track record in software product management
- Degree and/or experience in civil/structural engineering
- Robust understanding of BIM and its application in the construction industry
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and manage a team remotely
- Confident personality with excellent communication skills
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com