Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
We’re recruiting dynamic and well organised Accounts person to support Trimble Solutions SEA offices accounts operation activities.
- Handling full set of accounts and perform month end closing in a timely manner
- Prepare bank reconciliation and monitor daily bank balances
- Prepare monthly management reports and other accounts related matters
- Assist in audit and tax preparation
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support al accounting entries
- Performing day to day accounting operations
- Undertake any other ad-hoc accounting assignment
We're looking for candidates who has:
- Minimum a Professional certificate or Diploma in Accounting/ Finance/ Banking or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the related field
Knowledge of Navision accounting software will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, pls apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D