Trimble is recruiting for an Accountant to fill an opportunity for our accounting and sales administration department in Kennesaw, GA.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Broad responsibility for full cycle accounting including A/R, A/P and G/L entries, payment processing, month-end closing, bank reconciliation etc.
- Multi-state sales tax reporting
- Account reconciliation and analysis, financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting
- Preparation of payroll and sales commission reports
- Sales order processing, invoicing and software security code delivery administration
- Other administrative duties as necessary
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong experience with A/R, A/P, G/L entries, payment processing, month-end closing, bank reconciliation and multi-State sales tax reporting
- Proficiency in SAP R/3 FI and SD modules, or other ERP system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- IBM Cognos or other reporting software experience
- Functional knowledge of US-GAAP revenue recognition principles (SOP 97-2)
- Ability to work independently and diligently adhere to deadlines
- Team-player with strive for self-initiative
- Attention to details
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.
Trimble Solutions USA Inc., a Trimble Company - Our company drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Our company provides construction industry a chance to achieve greater competitive edge with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Structural Design software. Trimble Solutions Corporation has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Trimble Solutions Corp's Building & Construction business unit is part of Trimble Buildings, a group focused on technology solutions that improve collaboration, efficiency and accuracy across the Design-Build-Operate lifecycle of buildings.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D