Trimble is recruiting for an Account Specialist to fill an opportunity in Kennesaw, GA.
Trimble Solutions provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from residential and commercial buildings to high-rise and complex industrial structures. www.tekla.com
The primary responsibility of the Account Specialist is to support the achievement of the Engineering Team’s revenue targets through direct sales of Tekla software into the Engineering market in the United States to both existing and new customers. The Account Specialist is a key role in the development of commercial relationships with prospects and customers, working closely with the Business Segment Manager, Territory Account Managers and Application Specialists. The Account Specialist is an important point of contact for customers and prospects and plays a vital role in creating a positive solutions focused consultative sales process and customer experience.
- Achieve individual sales targets, and contribute to the team sales targets.
- Make routine telephone sales calls following established procedures and guidelines.
- Execute proactive sales activities designed to uncover and qualify new leads.
- Take responsibility for renewing and reinstating maintenance contracts.
- Conduct outreach to leads generated by the marketing department
- Develop, close, and execute sales requiring specific product solutions needs as assigned.
- Provide support to Territory Account Managers regarding account administration.
- Assist the Territory Account Managers with cold-calling to arrange on-site software demonstrations.
- Assist Business Segment Manager with creation and of marketing communications and material as needed.
- Participate in trade shows, industry conferences and user group events.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within the Building and Construction industry.
- Inside or Outside sales experience; 'hunter' mentality required.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, but highly team focused.
- Effective time management skills and high level of responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Software sales experience a plus.
- Structural engineering experience a plus.
- Experience using Tekla software a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%.
- Position is located in Kennesaw, GA.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle rental access is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Join our dynamic team! Apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D