Account Manager- Concrete Segment
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Tekla Inc, a Trimble Company - Tekla drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla provides construction industry a chance to achieve greater competitive edge with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Structural Design software. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Building & Construction is part of Trimble Buildings, a group focused on technology solutions that improve collaboration, efficiency and accuracy across the Design-Build-Operate lifecycle of buildings.
Account Manager- Concrete Segment
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to achieve revenue targets through direct sales of Tekla’s BIM software solutions into the concrete contractor, general contractor and rebar detailer/fabricator markets in the designated territory to both existing and new customers. The Account Manager is responsible for the commercial relationship with prospects and customers, working closely with Application Specialists who provide technical pre-sales support. The Account Manager is the main point of contact for customers and plays a vital role for positive product implementations, and user experience
Measure of Success:
- Achieve established sales revenue and other targets in the designated business segment and geographic area.
- Sales presentations on-site and on-line
- High level of telephone, email and online lead generation activity
- Maintain professional sales practices such as lead generation, customer account planning and record keeping to Identify and nurture sales opportunities in the designated territory
- Coordinate customer visits, set agendas, and determine customer’s goals
- Coordinate with Application Specialists to arrange successful product demonstrations and evaluations
- Participation in trade shows, industry conferences and user groups events
- Maintain close contact with the customer base to identify industry trends, needs and opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Tekla’s offerings and ability to present the relative value proposition to both prospective and existing clients;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of certain competing products and Tekla’s position relative those products.
Skills & Experience Required:
- High degree of familiarity with Tekla’s solutions for the concrete and general contractor and a knowledge of the needs of this customer group
- 2 years’ experience in selling software solutions to construction companies
- Proven sales, consultative selling techniques and presentation skills
- Outside sales experience, hunter mentality preferred
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently but in a team environment
- Effective time management skills and high level of responsiveness
- Up to 50% travel is required. Position is located in Kennesaw, GA
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle rental access is required
- US Citizen or Green Card.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D