Trimble is recruiting for an Account Manager to fill an opportunity in the Southern Region, USA.
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla Structures tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to achieve revenue targets through direct sales of Tekla Structures BIM software into the concrete contractor, general contractor and rebar detailer/fabricator markets in the designated territory to both existing and new customers.
The Account Manager is responsible for the commercial relationship with prospects and customers, working closely with Application Specialists who provide technical pre-sales support. The Account Manager is the main point of contact for customers and plays a vital role for positive product implementations, and user experience.
Measure of Success:
- Achieve established sales revenue and other targets in the designated business segment and geographic area.
- Sales presentations on-site and on-line
- High level of telephone, email and online lead generation activity
- Maintain professional sales practices such as lead generation, customer account planning and record keeping to Identify and nurture sales opportunities in the designated territory
- Coordinate customer visits, set agendas, and determine customer’s goals
- Coordinate with Application Specialists to arrange successful product demonstrations and evaluations
- Participation in trade shows, industry conferences and user groups events
- Maintain close contact with the customer base to identify industry trends, needs and opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Trimble's offerings and ability to present the relative value proposition to both prospective and existing clients;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of certain competing products and Trimble’s position relative those products.
Skills & Experience Required:
- High degree of familiarity with Tekla Structures software for the concrete and self performing general contractor and a knowledge of the needs of this customer group
- 4 years of experience in selling software solutions to construction companies (concrete and rebar experience a plus)
- Proven sales, consultative selling techniques and presentation skills
- Outside sales experience, hunter mentality preferred
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently but in a team environment
- Effective time management skills and high level of responsiveness
- Up to 50% travel is required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle rental access is required
- US Citizen or Green Card.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D