Trimble Solutions Middle East is recruiting dynamic, friendly and motivated structural engineers to join our Dubai sales team.
If you are seeking a change from the design / detailing office and would like to use your industry experience to move into the exciting world of Structural BIM, here is an opportunity to join a leader in the field.
In this position you will be working as part of a team with both existing and potential customers to promote the use of Tekla Steel Detailing Solutions in their design / detailing process. Our customers include many of the best Structural Fabrication commercial and Industrial companies in the region who are continually pushing technology boundaries.
In this exciting and challenging role you’ll need to:
- manage your own time to generate sales opportunities
- arrange meetings with prospective clients at senior level
- establish their requirements and introduce Tekla products
- coordinate technical demonstrations to prove the benefits
- fulfill the sale and cultivate client relationships.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience in working for Steel Fabricators both in Industrial offshore and commercial industry
- have experience in designing building structures and/or industrial structures
- are familiar with BIM or other 3D modeling software
- want to use their experience in a commercial role
- want a challenge and are motivated by success
- are natural and confident communicators.
We are recruiting for GCC region, location: Dubai Internet City
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful and dynamic team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Middle East provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.tekla.com
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com