We are looking for an Account Manager for Concrete Segment at Tekla, Inc. Your general responsibilities include Sales of Tekla’s BIM-enabled project/construction management solutions and assisting Tekla’s clients in the North American General Contracting, Concrete Contracting, Rebar Detailing and Precast markets to select and utilize solutions that best meet their needs.
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve established sales and other targets in the designated business segment and focus area;
- Identify and nurture sales opportunities in the designated segment and area;
- Manage a portion of the existing and potential new accounts in the designated segment and area;
- Maintain close contact with the customer base to identify industry trends, needs and opportunities;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Tekla’s offerings and ability to present the relative value proposition to both prospective and existing clients;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of certain competing products and Tekla’s position relative those products.
- 4-year engineering or software degree preferred, or long-term work in the industry with lower degree;
- Several years working experience in industry with knowledge of customer base;
- Clear show of success with similar products in sales position;
- Fluent written and spoken English, Spanish gives merit;
- Knowledge of Project Management and Construction BIM software as well as normal office suites;
- Outgoing sales personality with serious side on technology and engineering;
- Willingness to travel extensively, around 25% of your working time at minimum.
We offer you:
- Employment in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world;
- Opportunity to get closer to our customers, knowing how they use our software;
- Challenging work and with a highly professional team.
For more information, please contact Alistair Wells by e-mail: Alistair.Wells@tekla.com
Please send your application and resume with salary request to careers-US@tekla.com as soon as possible, March 31, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com