Crane capacity checker for Tekla Structures
The new extension enables effective use of model information for checking crane lifting capacity for precast cast units or steel assemblies.
- Calculate automatically the capacity utilization rates and visualize the results with model for planning the most optimal location for the crane.
- When the crane and the location are already set, the tool helps to check and define the most optimal elementation for steel assemblies and precast elements.
Cast in place concrete
With the new Tekla Structures 2017, improvements in information management continue with constructible models that promote concrete pour productivity.
Pour content management with improved Pour unit performance
With the Pour unit feature, managing and reporting all pour specific information is effective and easy. Pour units are now calculated automatically, and all the content for reinforcement, embeds, anchor bolts, formwork and more can be linked to the respective pour with one command.
- Quantify pour-specific materials automatically and create reports, rebar schedules and drawings
- Manage, remove and add content flexibly
- Changes in the model automatically update the content in pour units and related documents
Next generation reinforcement method
The first phase of the new method introduces an intelligent reinforcement that understands the shape and features of concrete and makes modeling and modifying rebar faster. You can utilize pour geometry, splice the bars and set the end details of rebar more easily.
Read more in Detailed design
Pour units can now be used to create pour-specific construction drawings more efficiently. You can use the information and parts like rebar and embeds belonging to a pour to easily specify the content of drawings.
Download now *
* Downloading requires a valid product license and Trimble Identity account
Contact Trimble Sales for more information
There's more: Tekla Structures Release notes