Web application utilizing geographical information for giving, managing and publishing feedback
Citizens and other interest groups use the internet service to give feedback utilizing integrated map functionality. Authorities and companies receive and manage feedback with easy-to-use web-based tools integrated in their workflow. Citizens can follow the status of the processing of their own feedback within their personal user account. Authorities can also publish feedback for public interest.
Feedback can be analyzed with visual tools. The feedback application supports different levels of authentication, from anonymous to strong.
- Available 24/7
- More efficient customer service
- Efficient collaboration between organizations and e.g. contractors
- Better allocation of resources
- Automated creation of feedback archive used for analysis and compiling statistics
- Improved customer service and reduced number of customer inquiries