Software solution for managing built environment data and for carrying out municipal building process tasks from land use planning to building supervision, asset management and customer service
The center of the solution is Tekla GIS Basic, which is used for modeling and managing the GIS data of natural and built environment. Our technology has enabled the integration of data contents in municipal basic registers in the same technical platform, which has created an excellent basis for building process support for public administration.
Municipal planning and building process tasks and customer service activities are supported by modular industry applications which address each process and user group-specific need. Supported activities cover
GIS functionalities are utilized throughout the business processes. Modern customer service can be achieved with our ready-made eService tools which can easily be customized for each customer organization.
Key benefits for municipalities:
- The best efficiency for municipal building processes and infrastructure management tasks
- Less errors and wider data utilization
- Fast and flexible customer service, both in the office and on the internet
- Informative, visual and versatile analyses for planning and decision-making
- Easy distribution and use of building process and GIS data throughout the organization and interest groups