Software solution for energy companies which are responsible for managing
multiple distribution networks
The solution covers both information management of distribution networks and performing distribution process tasks from planning to construction, operation, maintenance and customer service.
The center of the solution is Tekla NIS Basic, which is used for modeling and managing the key data of distribution networks as well as related business processes.
Utility's asset management and energy distribution tasks are supported by modular industry applications which address each process and user group-specific need. Supported processes include
GIS capabilities are utilized throughout the business processes. Utility's customer service is supported by easy-to-use tools in both intranet and internet.
Key benefits for multi-utilities:
- High-end lifecycle support for managing both multiple networks and energy distribution processes
- Better efficiency and coordination of utility operations
- Optimized investment decisions
- Reliability of distribution
- A possibility to seek productivity and flexibility from distributed service production
- Improved customer satisfaction