Comprehensive application for designing roads, streets and areal infrastructures by utilizing a continuous 3D model
Tekla Infrastructure Design application is used for designing the alignments and structures of all types of corridors from sketching to structural design and final engineering.
Examples of possible design targets include
- highways, roads and streets,
- railroads, tramlines and subway rails,
- tunnels and bridges,
- sea routes,
- sports tracks and
- pipe trenches.
The application includes dedicated, wide functionality for railroad design.
The application also supports designing area type of structures in detail, e.g.
- roundabouts and parking lots,
- dumping areas,
- noise barriers,
- excavations and open mines and
- landing strip areas.
The end result is a continuous and detailed 3D structural model which enables accurate mass and quantity calculations, stake out and 3D visualization.
- Cost savings by supporting the design work of various different structures
- Minimized errors in planning process
- Accurate cost estimation of land construction projects
- Fast start for new design projects
- Possibility to model even the most complicated structures with freely definable parametric structure types