Tekla’s presence is now for more than a decade. Tekla Structures has already become first choice for structural engineers, detailers, and contractors. Tekla Structures is the first structural Building information Modeling system covering the entire structural design process from conceptual design to detailing, manufacturing and construction organizations. Tekla’s main competitive strength is based on the capability to produce better and longer lasting overall value to the customer than any of our competitors. This is due to our excellent industry knowledge, innovative segment based product offering and well defined models for both direct and networked business.
Tekla India Private Limited is situated in Navi Mumbai. Currently it is executing its operations with the team of 20 people. In India hundreds of licenses are used into various well-known projects such as, Mumbai Airport Domestic Terminal, Petrochemical project at Jamnagar, various Railway stations and Stadiums. Apart from this thousands of small, medium to big size projects are executed in India and at global level. Tekla Structures has already proved as most preferred tool for globally outsourced job and many of our users have created global reputation as engineering service providers.
Tekla Corporation in brief:
- Established in 1966
- Headquarters in Espoo, Finland
- Global presence: own offices in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Great Britain, France, Germany, the U.S.A, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China, India, and the United Arab Emirates
- World-wide partner network
- Shares of Tekla Corporation are quoted on the OMX Nordic Exchange Helsinki
- Net sales in 2010 amounted to nearly 58 million euros and operating result to 10 million euros.
- Two business areas: Building & Construction (share of net sales in 2010: 74%) and Infra & Energy (26%)
- International operations accounted for about 80% of net sales
- Customers in 100 countries
- Employs more than 500 people, of whom approximately 200 work in the area offices
Tekla became part of Trimble Group in July, 2011. More information on Trimble at: www.trimble.com