Tekla Structures for Construction Management contributes to construction contractors who need to model, plan and manage projects, regardless of material or type.
Contractors can analyse the construction project model to optimise the cost estimates and schedule data. Tekla allows better planning as a result of accurate quantity take-off, effective coordination and shared insight.
Modeling with Tekla helps manage risk and plan for success. The models include all details and information needed for construction.
- Start modelling process with construction drawings or existing models, or from scratch.
- Combine your model with other models (IFC, DWG, DXF, DGN).
- Create accurate concrete models complete with pours.
- Report reference model information.
- Utilise Tekla models all materials and profiles.
- Work on one model at the same time with several users.
- Create and manage construction phase schedules.
With Tekla, contractors benefit from informed early planning and enhanced productivity. Visualising and sequencing concrete pours, pour breaks and formworks and rebar becomes easy with the software.
- Organise the as-built model.
- Create material quantity take-offs.
- Define work breakdown structures.
- Create simulation schedules of erection and pour sequences
- Check for clashes and minimise disturbance.
On the construction site Tekla helps contractors deliver their projects as planned and budgeted. Take the data to site to stay in control and know exact quantities for concrete pours.
- Manage concrete pours and structural erection.
- Benefit of accurate model-driven site layout.
- Create reports of
- assembly lists,
- part lists,
- quantity take-off and
- reinforcement including bending schedules, weights and amounts.
- Print and plot drawings.
Tekla Structures, Construction Management delivers the full model, plan and pour functionality. For control, security and flexibility each licence offers three operational modes appropriate to the user’s responsibility and task.
1. Construction Modelling Mode
Users can create data, modify and add construction detail in the model to benefit from coordination, construction simulation and project analysis for construction management.
2. Construction Management Mode
Users can organise the model for construction while protecting the model. Data manipulation is allowed to get accurate material quantities for cost estimation and construction scheduling but modification is limited.
3. Construction Viewer Mode
The mode provides wider access to the model. Users can review and use data to execute tasks but the model is protected and reports in a read-only like state.
Contact Tekla or local reseller for more information
See solution for construction management